In ancient China, trepang was used for honey, with its help they cured most of the diseases. After all, the animal itself contains a huge amount of healing components. Healers are convinced that sea cucumber (sea cucumber) on honey can heal seriously ill people who have long lost their incentive to live. The ancient emperors took the extract as an elixir of youth, and as a means of prolonging life.
In this article we will talk about what trepang cures for honey, how to take it, learn the main contraindications and therapeutic properties.
Healing properties of honey trepang
It has long been thought that using extract possible full recovery of the forces, and after two months, the normalization of all body processes. All thanks to his healing qualities. The composition includes the majority of nutrients:
- copper and many others.
After testing, it was established that this tool consists of many chemical elements, which are the main components of cellular tissues. With their help, hormones and enzymes are formed.
The sea animal is compared to ginseng, for its healing qualities. Trepang in Chinese pronunciation is similar to him, and is pronounced "heishen". It is known that the extract of a trepang has a rejuvenating effect, and at the same time, it contains such a quantity of mineral substances that not a single living being can compare with it.Honey with trepang extract
What does it treat?
Trepang tincture on honey has a number of medicinal properties:
- Improves immunity and tones the body.;
- It helps to get rid of weakness and intoxication;
- The extract has an antioxidant effect on the human body. It is considered an effective tool for preventing the development of a malignant tumor;
- Restores the pancreas and improve gastrointestinal function. It is recommended to use in the treatment of intestinal contraction;
- Helps improve the recovery and rejuvenation of tissues;
- With constant use, elasticity of vessels is restored, work of the cardiovascular system, blood pressure stabilizes.
- In the blood, cholesterol and glucose levels decrease, atherosclerotic plaques dissolve;
- It has an effective effect in case of catarrhal ailments and pulmonary diseases;
- Useful qualities have a positive effect on the thyroid gland;
- Use in ophthalmology with daltonism, hyperopia, myopia, astigmatism;
- It should also be taken with frequent irritation, depression and lack of sleep;
- Increases cognitive processes. Gynecologists are advised to take in inflammatory processes in women, erosion of the uterus.
- Sea tincture on honey has a positive effect on mastopathy among women. For men, it is useful for impotence and inflammation in the urogenital system.
You will also be interested to know:
- How to take and keep drone milk.
- How to apply bee subsurface in medicine.
- Benefits of royal jelly. How to apply in medicine.
How to take tincture and extract?
How to take trepang on honey? Ready extract is advised to take one teaspoon 2 times a day 30 minutes before meals.. The instructions for the tool describes the rules for compliance with the biological rhythms of the body. Tincture, manufactured in an industrial way, can be used externally. Here are some recommendations:
- The extract helps with fungal infections of the skin and nails, acne, healing of purulent abrasions.
- You can use the drug for spraying the pharynx and the entire oral cavity. after surgical interventions, or with periodontal disease: stir the drug with any liquid 1:10, process the mouth once or three times a day.
- You can make attachments: cotton wool soaked with exhaust hoods, put on the gums for 20-30 minutes.
- In the same ratio extract used to treat infected and festering burns, trophic ulcers, wounds, mastitis, furuncles, psoriasis, carbuncles and other skin diseases. Before starting treatment, wash the damaged area, only after that apply a napkin soaked in with the extract.
- In the treatment of skin diseases in advanced form, psoriasis, lupus erythematosus, hypodermia, shingles, dermatical ulcers and for disinfection of pressure sores are advised to apply bandage dressings, treated with the following composition:
- Extract and boiled cooled liquid on the 1st tablespoon;
- Extract and sea buckthorn oil on the 1st tablespoon. If no signs of allergy are observed, the treatment can be continued with undiluted tincture. Healers recommend that in such cases, simultaneously use the hood inside - twice a day, one teaspoon 30 minutes before meals.
- For diseases in the severe forms of the nasopharynx, prepared in a ratio of 1:10 brewed nose infusion - 2-3 drops in each nostril. During the period of treatment, it is necessary to spray the oral cavity with the solution.
- Also, the hood is used in cosmetology to rejuvenate the skin.
Contraindications for use
And now let us examine the contraindications of trepang on honey. Here the most important thing is to remember that the extract of a sea cucumber on honey has, besides positive qualities, negative ones. Like any other medicine, tincture needs to be applied reasonably, because not every organism will suit this or that drug.
It depends on the individual perception of the body. Thus, there are such contraindications:
- allergy sufferers;
- people with thyroid hypothyroidism;
- children under 15;
- pregnant and lactating women;
- people with individual non-tolerance;
- hypertensive patients because tincture lowers blood pressure.
How to cook?
And now let's see how to make a sea cucumber with honey. And learn some useful recipes.
Preparation of sea cucumber on alcohol and honey.
We take dried sea cucumber - 100 grams (about 1.5-2 kg of fresh), put them in a container and pour so much cold boiled water to cover the contents. Leave for a day for impregnation. Then we merge the liquid, and the trepang is ground (the smaller the better).
Add 40% alcohol to the finished trepang (one hundred grams of product - 1 l), set aside in a cool, dark place, shaking occasionally. After 15-20 days, the extract is ready for use.
To obtain a tincture of honey, you need to take the finished alcoholic tincture and mix 1 liter of liquid with 1 kg of honey thoroughly.Natural tincture trepang with honey
Cooking trepang on honey.
The preparation of an extract from a sea animal on honey is prepared according to two different recipes - in the first variant, live trepangs are used, and in the second variant, dried ones.
Freshly carved sea cucumber carcasses are washed with running water, placed in a glass jar, which is filled with honey. The solution must be infused for 2-2.5 months in a cool and dark place. At the end of the above period, the hood must be drained and poured into smaller containers.
Drink one teaspoon 1 time before bedtime.
Trepang on vodka with honey.
To prepare this sea cucumber tincture of honey requires tolerance. These hoods are in demand in Japan and China.where they can be purchased. In the CIS countries, these extracts are very expensive. It can be prepared at home, making it is quite expensive, but worth it.
Crumble up fresh sea animals with thin rings (close to 1 cm). We put everything in a glass closed container and pour alcohol in the ratio of one part of the trepang into two parts of vodka. Then close all the products and leave for three weeks in a cool, dark and dry place. It is necessary to shake tincture daily.
After 21 days, the extract is mixed with honey in a ratio of 1 kg to the initial mixture. Stir well to mix honey completely. Trepang with honey is ready.
Due to the fact that the tincture on the sea animal with honey is filled with a huge amount of useful chemical components, it is used for the prevention and treatment of a large number of the disease.
Advantageously, it is valued as an effective anticancer drug.. Before use, be sure to test for allergic reactions to this product, and consult with your doctor. You should consider all contraindications and do not self-medicate.